domingo, 4 de enero de 2009

El amor sí existe V

Habría sido visto en pelis como esta, que siempre me hizo acordar tanto a.

Entre las canciones que nunca compuse ni canté, podría haber una que diga cosas como: "Let me sing you a waltz out of nowhere, out of my thoughts. Let me sing you a waltz about this one night stand. You were, for me, that night everything I always dreamt of in life, but now you're gone. You are far gone all the way to your island of rain (...) You meant for me much more than anyone I've met before. One single night with you, little X, is worth a thousand with anybody. I have no bitterness, my sweet. I'll never forget this one night thing, even tomorrow in other arms, my heart will stay yours until I die. Let me sing you a waltz out of nowhere, out of my blues. Let me sing you a waltz about this lovely one night stand".

No hay comentarios.: